Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Alex Stanczyk: Physical Gold Supply Never Been Tighter

In an interview at IN GOLD WE TRUST, Alex Stanczyk, Chief Market Strategist for the Anglo Far- East group of companies, who just returned from a trip to Switzerland. Alex confirmed to me the distribution of gold from west to east is not slowing down whatsoever. Refineries in Switzerland are still working 24 hour a day to cast bars for China, sometimes having difficulties sourcing the gold.
What I do know is that we are on the threshold of a situation that has never occurred before. A (Gold) squeeze is imminent, it could take 3 months or 6 months, but all I know is that it’s coming, and I know that with 100 % certainty.
What this means to me is at some point soon, we will wake to a new paradigm: Gold will be unavailable at any price and Silver won't be far behind.

Got Gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment