Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Was Hacked!

It cost me $75 to find out I was hacked at Movermike.com and 15 hours of work at $125 per hour to put it back the way it was. There was no way I could spend almost $2,000, so I decided the bastards, who got me for my views on this regime (yes, I'm being paranoid),  weren't going to win, so I'm still here. I will continue writing about subjects that affect our Liberty or government actions that take away our Liberty. I will continue to write about Gold and Silver which are the "canary in the coal mine" that signal our currency is being devalued by the FED (Federal Reserve).



I will continue to write the truth about the economy as I see it; weather and it's effects; the hoax that is (gasp) global warming. I will continue writing book and movie reviews, writing about our culture and current TV. I will continue to bring you news about earthquakes in Oregon, because they are so rare and because I'm expecting a big one in Oregon. I will continue adding poetry and humor when appropriate.

I am just a semi-retired guy who spent almost 30 years as a stockbroker, another six years in marketing to high tech companies. I currently drive a school bus for Lincoln High students living in Forest Heights and in my spare time have a growing freelance writing business. I intend to spend six months a year in Mexico with my wife and write about our travels. I will continue blogging at Mover Mike Two, Landfair on Furniture, Mexico Calling, Mike Landfair Freelancer, and Market Bugle.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment